Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I PMed access details and other background information to JA Developer on 26 Sep 09.

The site http://www.websitecraft.co.uk/dev consists of JA Labra, JA Tabs and some content. This post concerns control of the position of the main content relative to the left and right positions.

I find changing the Template Layout in the back-end (administrator interface) between Left and Right has no effect. The params.ini file is changed as you would expect. To actually make the change it is necessary to click the icons in the front-end (say on the home page). That leaves me wondering how I can control the default layout every site vsitor will see initially.

It would appear that the params.ini value ja_layout is not being read. Changing the Color variation parameter in the back-end works.

Any ideas please?

Configuration
    Server: Linux CentOS; php 5.2.4; MySQL 5.1.30.
    Joomla: 1.5.13 with Media Manager patch for 1.5.14 manually applied; Cache No;
    Template: tpl_ja_labra_j15.zip downloaded 24 Sept 09 with no customisations.
    Editor: JCE com_jce_157_154_package.zip.
    Client: Firefox 3.0.14/Vista 64-bit.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi zealand

Please check your page. You will see that i could change the Template Layout as my idea.

When you change, please delete all cookie and cache and then check your website again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum