Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a multilanguage site and in my homepage in both languages, I have this layout:

<!-- MAIN CONTENT -->
    <div id="t3-content" class="t3-content col-xs-12 col-md-6 col-md-push-3">
    <div class="well"> <!-- this is an addition to differentiate from the other columns -->
    <?php if($this->hasMessage()) : ?>
    <jdoc:include type="message" />
    <?php endif ?>
    <jdoc:include type="component" />
    </div>
    </div>
    <!-- //MAIN CONTENT -->

Is there a way to display english articles on one home page in the “auto” boxes and german translated articles in the other home page?

At the moment, it displays just the English articles (Featured articles). I tried separating the articles per category, but the german and english articles appear at the same time since they are both featured articles.

In the mainbody or blocks, is there a way to distinguish the pages where the english articles are displayed apart from the german articles?

Any help is appreciated.

Karla

Ninja Lead Moderator

The layout JA University template is supporting to work with multi language but how to make the multi language works on your site, you can follow the userguide for reference here

Ninja Lead Moderator

The layout JA University template is supporting to work with multi language but how to make the multi language works on your site, you can follow the userguide for reference here

Ninja Lead Moderator

mkfloresca Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 481652 wrote:</em><blockquote>The layout JA University template is supporting to work with multi language but how to make the multi language works on your site, you can follow the userguide for reference here</blockquote>

Hi Ninja Lead,
    Is there another way within the blocks or the mainbody where I can possibly tell the German articles to display on the German page only and leave the featured english articles in the english page?

I have the languages installed, but opted to use an image flag as an ‘external’ link to point to the other language’s home page because the pages are translated by us and not by the website for of accuracy.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Karla

Ninja Lead Moderator

Did you solve the problem on your site? I check on your site and see EN and DE languages are working on your site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum