Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Kindly check the compatibility view settings in the IE you can see the browser version, It should be IE10 as the older version are no longer supported.
    When u add the site URL in compatibility use it may use no supported version of IE.

Regards

mediavn Friend

Hi,
    Currently, I’m using IE 11
    Normal access is fine, but switching to "compatibility view settings" on IE not working.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As I said When u add the site URL in compatibility use it may use no supported version of IE.
    If you will use IE11 in this version it will work fine.

Regards

mediavn Friend

Hi,
    sorry you can see the picture below. I tested joomlart’s template on localhost. but all can not run well. thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  mediavn.

1. 2017-12-19_14-38-37
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can put the site live and post the thread in the template forum that you are using, Is hard to assume the localhost style issue.
    You can try the suggestion I shared for the compatibility view.

Regards

mediavn Friend

Hi, All joomlart templates can not display properly in IE’s "compatibility view settings". my domain: in IE 11: Tools >> compatibility view settings >> in textbox "add this website" you enter domain or domain have joomlart template >> close.

==> Joomlart template not working.

Please help me, Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi Again,
    When u add the site URL in compatibility use it may use no supported version of IE.
    If you will use IE11 in this version it will work fine.
    Here is an Example: http://prntscr.com/hpvh6n
    It uses the IE 7 that no longer supported and does not support the style, I suggest you use the latest version of IE, there is not something that is from the template it’s the older version of the browser that enables to load the style due to incompatibilities in an older version of IE.

mediavn Friend

Currently, I am using IE version 11
    But when "compatibility view settings" is turned on, it defaults to IE7.
    So how to leave it default is IE11.

Other computers using IE11 are just like my computer.

If you are using IE11 you can check the display help me when the "compatibility view settings"

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

So how to leave it the default in IE11.
    You may raise the question to IE support as its something from the browsers.
    I am not sure if there is an option for it or not.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘Template joomlart not working when enable "compatibility view settings" on IE’ is closed to new replies.