Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    after 2 days looking in the internet for a solution – but i didnt find helpful information.

I want the change the min-height of the top Spotlight in template. But i cannot find the file, where i can change. i think the height changed automatically depend of the module content. Thats normally ok but in my case looking not really nice.

If i check with firebug the module i can see the follow information:

element.style {
    min-height: 292px;
    width: 33.3%;

I was reading that the element style get the information of an other file. Which file? Where i can change height?

Thanks a lot

villagesquare Friend

Having the same problem.

villagesquare Friend

Why is this in the solved section where there has been no response?

swissa Friend

<em>@villagesquare 309200 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why is this in the solved section where there has been no response?</blockquote>

You can set your own threads to solved if you solve the issue. Perhaps that is what happened!

If you are still having a problem can I suggest that if possible you post a url so the mods can see the problem and offer the right assistance.

Bestens

villagesquare Friend

Found a solution. Basically edited my stoplight.php in the blocks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  villagesquare 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum