Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to understand how you make the part: Our Services.

It is in a html module?

Is there a tutorial for it?

Thanks
    Philippe

TomC Moderator

Looks like it’s a module – assigned to the User 1 position

haxx Friend

Hi

Yep its a module in the user 1 position, its a custom HTML module and the module class suffix is ” cms”

Here is the code they used,

<ul class=”cms clearfix”>
    <li>
    <div class=”has-icon icon1″>
    <h4>Joomla</h4>
    <span>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer aliquet Morbi nec In Vivamus. </span></div>
    </li>
    <li>
    <div class=”has-icon icon2″>
    <h4>Magento</h4>
    <span>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer aliquet Morbi nec In Vivamus. </span></div>
    </li>
    <li>
    <div class=”has-icon icon3″>
    <h4>Drupal</h4>
    </li>
    <li>
    <div class=”has-icon icon4″>
    <h4>Wordpress</h4>
    </li>
    </ul>

I created a demo with Joomlarts demo builder which is quite handy to see how things are done, but there does seem to be a problem with it at the moment, when trying to page through menu items you get a 403 forbidden error.

Paul

HeR0 Friend

Hi Haxx
    Please try do it again

Regards,
    <blockquote>
    I created a demo with Joomlarts demo builder which is quite handy to see how things are done, but there does seem to be a problem with it at the moment, when trying to page through menu items you get a 403 forbidden error.</blockquote>

haxx Friend

<em>@HeR0 329729 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Haxx
    Please try do it again

Regards,</blockquote>

Nope sorry, still gives a 403 error whenever you try and page through lists or change the amount of items in lists.

Perhaps its just me? :confused:

Paul

philingbb Friend

I didi it on the frontpage:
    http://www.uhren-wallner.de.web53.ims-firmen.de/

Thanks
    Philippe<em>@haxx 329667 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Yep its a module in the user 1 position, its a custom HTML module and the module class suffix is ” cms”

Here is the code they used,

<ul class=”cms clearfix”>
    <li>
    <div class=”has-icon icon1″>
    <h4>Joomla</h4>
    </li>
    <li>
    <div class=”has-icon icon2″>
    <h4>Magento</h4>
    </li>
    <li>
    <div class=”has-icon icon3″>
    <h4>Drupal</h4>
    </li>
    <li>
    <div class=”has-icon icon4″>
    <h4>Wordpress</h4>
    </li>
    </ul>

I created a demo with Joomlarts demo builder which is quite handy to see how things are done, but there does seem to be a problem with it at the moment, when trying to page through menu items you get a 403 forbidden error.

Paul</blockquote>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  philingbb 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum