Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello i have some issues with the template, i have already contacted solidres and they say it is a template problem.

1. When i create an asset (as a partner) from the frontend i can only fill “general information” every other tab redirects me at dashboard, with this type of link /partner-dashboard#roomtype
    Same in room types >> new tabs do not work.

2. When a customer enter his dashboard and click manage booking he sees a bar with the options “dashboard” “assets” “reservations”. I think he should not see this bar. Also if he click on dashboard he gets a 403 error but the other 2 menus work like he is a partner.

user name and pass i provide in this thread are from a customer login, inform me if you need a super admin and/or partner accounts.

Thanks in advance

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Did you try to switch default template – JA Hotel – to another template of Joomla like Protostar / Bee ?

and pls proceed to see if the problem still persists or not.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Did you try to switch default template – JA Hotel – to another template of Joomla like Protostar / Bee ?

and pls proceed to see if the problem still persists or not.

spiralgr Friend

Hello saguaros,
    yes and this is exactly what solidres team said, that everything is working fine in protostar.

spiralgr Friend

Hello saguaros,
    yes and this is exactly what solidres team said, that everything is working fine in protostar.

Saguaros Moderator

Confirmed this is a bug from template. I’ve passed to the development team for further checking on this. You can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCHOTEL-254

We’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause

Saguaros Moderator

Confirmed this is a bug from template. I’ve passed to the development team for further checking on this. You can track its progress here: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCHOTEL-254

We’re sorry for any inconvenience it may cause

spiralgr Friend

Ok so now i wait for 2 updates of JAHotel template updates and my website will go live. I hope they will be ready within the next 10 days.

spiralgr Friend

Ok so now i wait for 2 updates of JAHotel template updates and my website will go live. I hope they will be ready within the next 10 days.

spiralgr Friend

@saguaros I see that the issue is resolved where can i find the fix?

spiralgr Friend

@saguaros I see that the issue is resolved where can i find the fix?

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to take the ‘script.js’ file in this attached file and copy it to: root/templates/ja_hotel (your default template)/js/ folder.

Remember to backup the old file first.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to take the ‘script.js’ file in this attached file and copy it to: root/templates/ja_hotel (your default template)/js/ folder.

Remember to backup the old file first.

spiralgr Friend

no it doesn’t work, clicking on tabs rediarects to dashboard home page.

spiralgr Friend

ok fixed it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum