Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Need some help getting this ja biz template to fill up the entire screen. Please see attached. Website is on localhost in development.

1. Screenshot_1
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Here is Documentation to Change layout width .
    Find the The doc for the JA Biz in above link .

Hope it helps.
    Take a backup of your site before applying changes

cytropics Friend

Did not work! I saved and compile less. Can you help please!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@cytropics 462112 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did not work! I saved and compile less. Can you help please!</blockquote>
    Hello can you share yhe complete changes that you done on site . Abd PM me you working site admin and FTP details so i can check it for you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@cytropics 462112 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did not work! I saved and compile less. Can you help please!</blockquote>
    Hello can you share yhe complete changes that you done on site . Abd PM me you working site admin and FTP details so i can check it for you.

cytropics Friend

Ok site is on localhost. I found a workaround -added

.container {
    width: 90%;
    }

Custom.css

This seem to create problem as seen in screenshot.
    Please help!

1. Screenshot_2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Please follow the work given in this Doc
    Apply the work when you make the site live . Without checking site its hard to assume the issue .
    For the screenshot problem that you added for menu items , menu items will comes to second line as more menu can not be added in the same line due to width .so if you will add more menu they will come in second line.

cytropics Friend

This is the same link that didn’t work before. I will put site live tomorrow and send you the details in a pm

cytropics Friend

sent admin details. Please check.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Please send Admin url of your site . You send only user/pass in PM .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello For the social icons issue add the below code in your custom.css file

.head-social a {
    width: 20px!important;
    }

So it will look like this >>> http://prntscr.com/6g4z0n
    You can change the width as per your need .
    Make sure it will also change the span width of your size because total with is equally divided in 12 span (column)
    I checked your site you have not changed the width .
    Go to Open the templates/ja_template/less/variables.less file, then find the code like this:
    Here >>> http://prntscr.com/6g544l
    Here is the Detailed Documentation

If you are look to make size full width you can find the Solution given in this Thread

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum