Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

On some pages of my website, the template is suddenly wrong, all is black and white even when the template style Uber-default is selected, see printscreens attached.

Thanks for your help

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  galaxie.

1. template-not-ok
    2. template-ok
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check the template style assigned for that menu item page and the theme that template style is using. You can change to your desired theme there.

galaxie Friend

Hi
    Thanks for your reply, but the "Template style" is the same for this page: http://bikini-fit.ch/index.php/fr/why-it-work and this page: http://bikini-fit.ch/index.php/fr/the-program so I don’t understand why it looks different.

Hi,
    You can change to your desired theme there.

WHat do you mean "there"?

1. template-style
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I meant that you can check the them in Admin Panel > Extensions > Templates > open the template style you’re assigning to above 2 pages > Theme tab and see whether you’re using 2 different themes for these 2 pages or not.

Or you can share the credentials of your site, I will check for you.

Regards

galaxie Friend

Hi

I checked but in the Theme tab, I cannot select anything..
    It would be great if you could have a look,

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It due to JA ACM Header module, I checked and saw that you used this module: [Gym&Fitness] Header in ‘acm-header’ position so it shows the menu in black color, I disabled it and it’s showing the same theme as Customer Access page now.

Kindly check.

galaxie Friend

Hi

Ok I see, but actually it was the opposite I wanted… all pages like it was on home page. Thanks for your help, now I was able to solve it!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  galaxie.
    Saguaros Moderator

You can enable that module and access the Menu Assignment section of that module and uncheck (not assign) to the Home menu item.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum