Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am trying to change the layout for mobile, etc to disabled or default, but when I do the selection turns red and when i hit apply it just spins and wont save. Is there a file I need to change permissions on or where is the location of this xml file so I can just change it manually.

Screenshot here->

Thanks!

1. screen1
    jooservices Friend

Hi
    I guess you have permission issue while saving your configs.
    You can try to check these:
    File: params.ini
    Folder: coreetclayouts
    Folder: coreetcprofiles

Thank you,
    ps:// you can use firefox – firebug to check which file needed.

funkmanusa Friend

<em>@jooservices 288609 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I guess you have permission issue while saving your configs.
    You can try to check these:
    File: params.ini
    Folder: coreetclayouts
    Folder: coreetcprofiles

Thank you,
    ps:// you can use firefox – firebug to check which file needed.</blockquote>

Thanks for that, I found the file here
    templates/ja_cloris/core/etc/profiles/default.ini

Changed everything to default and it is showing default under the profile tab for layout settings, BUT it still shows the mobile version on my phone..argh!

I cleared the site cache and everything. Also tried disabling versus default on the mobile versions, but it still shows the same. I am trying to make everything that visits the site, appear like it does on the desktop with the standard header/menu/etc…

Please help!

funkmanusa Friend

btw, I got the globals to change by re-enabling ftp, but still shows the mobile version, no matter what I change it to. :((

jooservices Friend

Hi
    So now you have solved saving issue. But you have issue by display in-corrected layout profile on mobile ?
    Thank you

funkmanusa Friend

Correct.
    I was finally able to change the layouts for mobile to default in the template settings, but it doesnt change on mobile devices, still shows mobile version?? please help!

I need mobile to show the stock(default)layout version of the site.

jooservices Friend

Hi
    Please create new thread with new issue 🙂
    I’ll mark this thread as solved ( saving issue ).

Thank you for understand
    ps:// errr .. actually issue w/ layout profile on mobile i saw lots of thread about this 😐

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum