Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    I would love to see Joomlart make a template for an artist or anyone wishing to sell online courses.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  ozmosaics.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I will pass to the team for further consideration.

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@ozmosaics 492455 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!
    I would love to see Joomlart make a template for an artist or anyone wishing to sell online courses and shop for products. I have online courses as well as live courses and events, a shop and community.

similar to http://themeforest.net/item/clever-course-learning-management-system-theme/8645312

My dream template and I am sure there are many others in similar situation:

Joomla 3/ VirtueMart/ Course Modules / video (link to vimeo or whatever), payment via paypal / perhaps Virtumart/ Jom Social / Portfolio / Galleries/ Booking/ bookings/ certificates/quizzes/ etc etc. Even if it incorporated Joomla Guru it would be awesome to bring the category classes to modules on front page.

At the moment options are Moodle, Joomla Guru, etc but there are no fabulous templates and Joomlart usually rocks with templates. I love your latest for events…now I want one for online events, workshops etc.

Any hope? Kind regards from DownUnder.</blockquote>

Hi there,

I had a look at the template and you can recreate it using Uber, it would simply require a few transition effects and a little css. Shouldn’t take long with Uber either using the ACM, check out the documentation for Uber and it will help. Also Uber has VM compatibility 🙂

Thanks,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@ozmosaics 492455 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!
    I would love to see Joomlart make a template for an artist or anyone wishing to sell online courses and shop for products. I have online courses as well as live courses and events, a shop and community.

similar to http://themeforest.net/item/clever-course-learning-management-system-theme/8645312

My dream template and I am sure there are many others in similar situation:

Joomla 3/ VirtueMart/ Course Modules / video (link to vimeo or whatever), payment via paypal / perhaps Virtumart/ Jom Social / Portfolio / Galleries/ Booking/ bookings/ certificates/quizzes/ etc etc. Even if it incorporated Joomla Guru it would be awesome to bring the category classes to modules on front page.

At the moment options are Moodle, Joomla Guru, etc but there are no fabulous templates and Joomlart usually rocks with templates. I love your latest for events…now I want one for online events, workshops etc.

Any hope? Kind regards from DownUnder.</blockquote>

Hi there,

I had a look at the template and you can recreate it using Uber, it would simply require a few transition effects and a little css. Shouldn’t take long with Uber either using the ACM, check out the documentation for Uber and it will help. Also Uber has VM compatibility 🙂

Thanks,
    Richard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum