Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone!
    I wanted to see in the future of the beautiful template of Joomlart Developers as a template for the producers, which produce from 1 to 10 products. No templates Joomlart in my opinion not suitable for production companies. This template, which would be told about the company and about the products so as not to do ten one-page sites. I sometimes horrified by what templates are used medium-sized producers in our time, inconvenient for the user, ugly, old design 90 years, not only Chinese, but also the European sites. In this case, I’m not talking about the largest manufacturers of such Apple Sony Samsung. It would be a template for manufacturers specializing in one subject, is the developer of its products and supplier. As an example:uk.jbl.com jabra.com jawbone.com fenixlight.com research-electronics.com http://www.suunto.com. I just gave an example of the average electronics manufacturers, but products may be any of the other areas of production. In template must be:
    Company – About, History Timeline, News & Press, Careers, Blog, Products with key features/Descriptions/Specifications/Reviews/support.
    Webshop with key features/Descriptions/Specifications/Reviews/support,
    Dealers locator.
    Support (Soft, Manuals Guides ).
    Subscribe for latest news.
    Links to their pages in social networks, Social crossposting component for advertisement .
    International multilanguge.
    the ability to easily change the color of a corporate identity.
    It’s just a desire, and if you decide to develop.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @bionet,

Thanks for your suggestion, just passed your message to development team so they can have a check.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @bionet,

Thanks for your suggestion, just passed your message to development team so they can have a check.

bionet Friend

Thanks Adam M!
    I hope for a positive decision, and I think it will appeal to many of the hundreds of thousands of small development fabric manufacturers-producers all over the world.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum