Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have Joomla 2.5.6 and JA Droid installed and on templates under profiles I have set layout settings and for iphone I have enabled iphone layout, while otherwise I have default template for standard browsers.

When I open the page via iphone, I still do get the default template.

What can be the issue here ?

Any help and support is much appreciated

Sherlock Friend

Hi Mberwing,

That could be a caching issue at your iphone device, Have you try to disable caching or remove cookies at your Iphone browser ? if possible you can share with me your url here and I will take a look for you 🙂

mberwing Friend

Hello,

I deleted all cookies and disabled caching on my iphone. I have also deleted cache on Joomla itself, but it is not working and I always get default page instead of iphone page.

URL is http://www.rate-your-cubs.com (be informed that the site is not live yet and therefore not always available).

Sherlock Friend

<em>@mberwing 335461 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I deleted all cookies and disabled caching on my iphone. I have also deleted cache on Joomla itself, but it is not working and I always get default page instead of iphone page.

URL is http://www.rate-your-cubs.com (be informed that the site is not live yet and therefore not always available).</blockquote>

I was not able to visit your site for a checking, let me know when it’s available for taking a look 🙂

mberwing Friend

Hi there,

I have now enabled the page so that you can check yourself. I will need to set the page offline again by end of tomorrow as it is not liveyet.
    As stated before, on my iphone there is always the standard webpage but not the one for iphone.

Sherlock Friend

Hi mberwing,

I just tried but still could not access your site for a checking 🙁

mberwing Friend

Hi,

I do not understand why it should not work ….
    For me it is o.k….
    Have you tried to delete cache ?

Sherlock Friend

Hi mberwing,

Don’t have caching there , I only received a message telling that Server not found, I am much sure but probably your hosting has a firewall that prevent accessing from my IP, Could you please check again with your hosting manager ?

mberwing Friend

Hi Sherlock Holmes,

Very strange…I myself do maintain the firewall settings and blacklist. But I only submit an IP to this list when there was an
    automatic unsuccessful login that was repeating many times. Then for sure I am blocking this IP.
    Therefore I have doubts that your IP should be blocked.

I have now created an index.html and have now set Joomla to online, rather than enabling is disabling the page (as we are not yet live with this project).
    So you should now be able to permanently access by using
    http://www.rate-your-clubs.com/index.php

Can you try again ….and maybe send me your IP via message system so that I can check the firewall.

Thanks
    Markus

Sherlock Friend

Hi mberwing,

Okay, I would need to check it further to detect the problem, Do you mind pm me your admin account as well as the FTP info for further checking ?

mberwing Friend

Have sent you all details

mberwing Friend

Have sent you all login details

Sherlock Friend

Hi mberwing,

when access the back-end of the Ja droid template for a checking I got the blank page, Can you access it’s back-end ? okay you can install a Explorer component for further checking, it’s better if you can provide me the FTP Info.

mberwing Friend

Hello Sherlock,

to be frank…I do not know why suddenly the admin page for the JA Droid was not working anymore and showing blank page.
    I have not changed anything and it worked fine two days ago when I was last time on this page.
    I have now restored from a backup taken two days ago and all is fine now.

Can you please check….

I will send you temporary FTP access by PM.

mberwing Friend

Hi,

have you received all login details and tried again ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mberwing 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum