Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

What template would you suggest me to create e-shop
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

basdim;158946What template would you suggest me to create e-shop
    Thanks

As someone who has 287 downloads to his credit, one would assume that you’ve a decent knowledge of the JA template library.
    Virtually ANY JA template can be an e-shop – depending on your layout/styling needs/preferences.

Otherwise, there are at least a dozen or so JA templates that are already set up as an ecommerce theme – Mesolite, Larix, Zeolite (to name a few). What you should do is take some time to look through the JA template library and see if anything jumps out at you as something you can use for your particular needs.

APOSTOLOS FOUKIS Friend

Hi,
    Iit’s better to choose any Ja template or is it better to try Ja Zeolixe.
    These ecommerce themes (like Ja Zeolixe) containing just the VM or they offer something better for ecommerce (Ι thought…)
    So, i can pickup anyone Ja template and add VM?

TomC Moderator

basdim;158950
    So, i can pickup anyone Ja template and add VM?

Yes, you can … VirtueMart is a component compatible with Joomla. Therefore, you can install it into any Joomla template and then modify your design to fit from there.

From that point, you should also check out the VirtueMart Extension Directory for a list of very helpful extensions to help enhance your VirtueMart based store.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum