Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,
    I’m using JA Muzic and I would like to create a website for a web tv, (http://www.motormedia.tv) with different categories in the home page and a section “on air” in the main menu.
    1) Which is the best way to create a nice and clean home page? I’m using actually a module where I take some videos from YT and put it on HP: but the result is not so good. Can you help me to understand the difference about the module positions in the home page? It seems that is possible to use only a few…
    2) How can I change the background image? The one of the concert is not really good for what I need…
    3) Why If I create an article it goes automatically on the HP? I need also articles that can stays only in their section…
    Sorry for my questions but I need to have this site at his best as soon as possible…please help me! :((
    Thank you

TomC Moderator

Is there any reason you didn’t want to start with the quickstart + sample data install – so that you basically start with a clone of the demo and work from there (as opposed to trying to re-invent the wheel, per se)?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum