Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have uploaded the whole of my templates folder to an S3 bucket but many of these files seems to be loading from the file server and not the S3 server.

I have also added my images folder to S3 and these files are being pulled without any issues.

Why does this work with some files and not others? I have configured the files types in sync profiles and it is definitely enabled and still not working.

Please help.

deveshi Friend

Update.

I have since managed to get the template folder to connect to S3 by removing everything associated with this folder from the S3 server and reinstalling, re doing everythin for this folder in the Joomla backend, and turned off development mode on the template.

However, the same did not work with files in the media folder that I have put onto S3 nor a few of the images from the images folder.

Still being very temperamental with the files this will work with.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Deveshi,

Please PM your site login info. I will ask the developer to have a look.

Regards

Arvind

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

@deveshi,

I have just checked your site, files in image folder and template folder are now loaded from S3.
    Did you sort it out yourself?

deveshi Friend

PM sent, can you please confirm receipt here.

Thanks.

deveshi Friend

Hi Dead Code,

I have partly managed to sort this issue myself but not completely. The Image and template folders are being loaded from S3 but I have also selected the files for Jusertube and kunena in the /media folder to be loaded from S3 and these are not working.

Please see the image below.

It seems some files are working and others aren’t.

1. jusertube
    Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

@ deveshi,

I guess you have created two Sync profiles and configured them to point to image and JA Mitius template folder. Thus, files under media folder will not be uploaded to S3 bucket.

To get this issue fixed, you need create one new bucket and sync profile for media folder. Or you can use one bucket and sync profile for the whole site, and in that sync profile’s setting, you just need enable such for image, template and media folder.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum