Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I click on info for the template and does not load any files. I see the following error: 403 – You are not authorized to view this resource. So I can not download any files.

MoonSailor Friend

Hi shlweb1,

I think the problem is caused by the browser or network. Other users can still download it normally.

Please download again : http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=485

Regards

coldclimber JA JobBoard

Yep great template idea but take it down until it works i have just tested this in IE and FF both have different results, the images and text are hard to read looks like they have some cover over them like lightbox, the articles are hard to load several clicks to get them to do anything, once article pops up the arrows left and right don’t work. the arrows down the bottom right, what are these for they don’t do anything in IE

MoonSailor Friend

Hi coldclimber,

<blockquote>IE and FF both have different results</blockquote>

Could you tell me more detail about this? When I check with IE9, 10 and FF, I could not see any differencd. With IE8, it’s bug when moving article, I will pass this to dev team and it would be fixed in stable version.

<blockquote>the articles are hard to load several clicks to get them to do anything, once article pops up the arrows left and right don’t work. the arrows down the bottom right, what are these for they don’t do anything in IE</blockquote>

Could you update url your site for closer checking?

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum