Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    after signed up for a 12 month membership I downloaded the template Appolio.zip. All my local installed security tools like "360 Total Security" quarantined the file.

"360 has identified that your downloaded file contains a Trojan. In order to reduce your online shopping risk, the file has been quarantined. Trojan file: Joomla_Templates_JA_Appolio.zip Risks: Trojan (virus.html.url)"

Am I the only one in this universe that has that "problem"?

So, please let me know, how this can happen and how to solve it on an absolutely secure way.

Thanks,
    Andy

pavit Moderator

Hello

I just tested zip file with my Trend Micro AV and nothing was found , it is a false positive of your AV

You can verify zip file also HERE and you will see that none of 50 or more AV was able to find malware or trojans on the zip file.

Joomlart verify each file before they are released, i can assure you that in more than 10 years of activity never was found on Joomlart’s file a malware or anything malicious.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum