Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello I try to use Resume as a template for a blog

I install with multilanguage (english and italian)

Try to follow the documentation, but

The home page display nothing and dispaly two page with the same link at the same time
    http://www.postglobal.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=featured&Itemid=101&lang=it

Article that i ha inserte are not display
    The menu that a create is also not displayed

I can’t find i solution because is not clear if the wrong setting are in joomla or in t3 template framwork.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

imported_lorenzoadorni Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The problem came from the configuration on your site. For example, in the Admin panel > Extensions > Templates: you set one style ‘ja_resume – Home – Photographer’ as default template style and this will show for all languages. I just duplicated this style to have a new one ‘ja_resume – Home – Photographer (IT)’ and assign for IT language only.

In this style, I assigned ‘Main menu IT’ menu for the navigation tab and try to enable one module in ‘photographer-features-intro’ position and as you can see on the homepage, it displays fine now.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum