Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This was the hardest template I have every tried to use in my 2 years here. The new upload is missing an xml file and will not install..

I have been trying for weeks to get this template to work, and every thing I have done does not format correctly…. so I guess I’m moving on to another. No one has helped me here with this template

So disappointed, I really thinkg more detailed directions and help files are needed here.

Adrienne

Menalto Friend

Did you manage to get this solved?

lgbtnation Friend

no really, I just didn’t use some of the features… http://www.tallexpression.com, it’s a shame because I really wanted the top part of the templete. oh well, if there is a new magazine style one next time, perhaps I will change it out and you can help me then… can you think about adding more like this one?

Menalto Friend

Im not sure what the upcoming templates would be, but just let me know if you need any help later on.

chaosnoir Friend

I’d have to agree. Ever since the most recent edition of this template became available, it’s caused me headache upon headache.
    I am still having issues with JA-News, as I no longer have a slideshow on the page, and then when I read the advice on the module for ja-news, I’m forwarded to the forum topic for the Teline template (which isn’t the Dravity template).
    It’s simply a joke, and I expected better for a paid membership service.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chaosnoir 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum