Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am interested to view the template demos before joining the templates club. However all the demos do not seem to show up in my browser? Is this local to me or is there some problem with the demos at the moment. :((

I then tried to use the ‘Contact Us’ button, but this did not work either, as the security image would not download?

Many thanks
    Robert

TomC Moderator

What browser/version are you using?

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Robert,
    You can start at this page IEand browse through the list.

There is known issues at contact page with IE7 and we have fixed them, please clear the caches to see if it works. If you use Firefox, everything should works fine

bigrk Friend

How come the problem with the JA Contact page hasn’t been fixed yet? I reported this about six weeks ago. If you can’t fix it then take it down!

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi bigrk,
    Your reported problem is under IE 7 (the page require to run an ActiveX) which has been fixed. Do you still reproduce it?

nesssalmonj Friend

Hi guys thanks for the link, I am now able to view the demo templates. ๐Ÿ™‚

My IE 7 version is 7.0.5730.11

I havenโ€™t tried the contact page again as no need, so not sure if it is sorted?

Cheers
    Robert

bigrk Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 44952 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi bigrk,
    Your reported problem is under IE 7 (the page require to run an ActiveX) which has been fixed. Do you still reproduce it?</blockquote>

In IE7 version 7.0.5730.11 the little symbol just spins and never delivers a code to be entered.

sensizasla Friend

What browser/version are you using?

Mod Note [MiCCAS]: Spam Link Removed

Hung Dinh Friend

I think we will replace the capcha system tomorrow/next day to put this issues to the past

bigrk Friend

Good Idea Hung!

TomC Moderator

<em>@sensizasla 45020 wrote:</em><blockquote>What browser/version are you using?
    </blockquote>
    wow … deja vu

๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum