Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

OK, I have upgraded to 3.2.4 and everything worked well until I entered the Template options to increase general font size and turn off mobile layout. Small adjustments, in other words.

.. and BAM, the whole template crashed on front end: www3.nordlyshotell.no

Even after resetting template options to default values, the template is still a no-show on front end.

Why is this? I have been assured that it works as it should on 3.2.x.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to duplicate the problem of you mentioned and see thing works fine. Below are my steps:

+ Upgrade Joomla 3.1.5 to Joomla 3.2.4 and click Purge Cache button after upgrading

+ T3v2 framework v2.7.1

I increased general font size and turned off mobile layout from admin of JA Travel template but I could not see the problem.

Please give it a try again as above.

rasivert Friend

Upgraded to T3v2 framework v2.7.1 but still nothing. Are there any indications on front-end on what can be the reason behind this sudden problem?

I’ve tried going through file permissions, but those seem to be in order.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at the screenshot

You see all menu items on your site with Menu Item Type: Text Separator and not link to data to show on your site.

That’s reason why front-end of your site only show data on HOMEPAGE.

Please check all the config of menu items on mainmenu right way

1. menu_setting
    rasivert Friend

Well… of course there are no data on the menu links, because I’m not finished with the site. I’ll add content in due time.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@rasivert 426467 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well… of course there are no data on the menu links, because I’m not finished with the site. I’ll add content in due time.</blockquote>

Yes, let us know if you need any further assistance then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum