Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Yes…I know how to go to Extensions / Template Manager /
    I choose Default “Wood” and the template keeps in black.
    I tried to change and save things by opening the style. Everything shows “Wood” even assignments point to “wood color”…no luck

I tried to clean cache on site, clean cache on browser, go to another browser, different computer. No luck…the template doesn’t change to wood.

I also tried to change from “logo” to “text”. The results are the same. Black with logo. The template is refusing to change settings.

Is there any way to clean cache on T3 framework? Am I missing anything? Note that this is not the first template that I change and I know how to do it. I think this is a major bug.

I am using the quickstart files and a fresh installation. Thank you for your help

TomC Moderator

Can you provide the url of the site you’re working on?

Tony Silveira Friend

After much searching I was able to activate the template color. The issue is that the quickstart “Assignemt” section on the template is checked to assign “Home” to default template. A quick check on this section solved the issue.:)

TomC Moderator

<em>@powertowin 350497 wrote:</em><blockquote>After much searching I was able to activate the template color. The issue is that the quickstart “Assignemt” section on the template is checked to assign “Home” to default template. A quick check on this section solved the issue.:)</blockquote>
    GOOD JOB !!!

Never ceases to amaze me how, often times, a little “trial and error” results in figuring out a resolution to various issues.

All the best with your continuing site development !!!

😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum