Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

Have come across a little problem!

I’m running the light blue version of this template but when you click on a user icon in either the online module or through JomSocial it throws a wobbly and uses the black/orange version!

Has anyone else come across this & does anyone have any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks

Paul

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for passing this along. I’ve pushed the issue up to our developers to take a look.

All the best,
    John.

haxx Friend

Well have done some more testing and here’s the thing;

The template only changes when I have JA Comment installed and using the JomSocial Who’s Online Module!

Very odd conflict. The only thing to do is try a diifferent who’s online module but they seem very few and far between.

Paul

John Wesley Brett Moderator

To clarify…is it the COMBINATION of using JA_Comment and JomSocial’s Who’s Online that is causing the issue? In other words…if you disable Who’s Online…then it works? Is that correct?

This could be a classic issue of too many JavaScript calls…and we just need to edit out one of the loads.

Thanks,
    John.

haxx Friend

Hi John

Yeah its the combination. If you click on the avatar in the JomSocial Who’s Online Module it goes to the users record in JomSocial but flicks from the light-blue template to the dark-orange template..

I’m looking for an alternative.

Thanks

Paul

haxx Friend

Have also tried a different online module and its the same.

When you click the avatar with JA Comments installed it switches the template. Really odd!

haxx Friend

& really really odd it only does this in internet explorer! It’s fine in Firefox

haxx Friend

Hi

Many apologies, I have now worked out what the problem was!

I decided to switch from JomComment to JA Comment. I hadn’t uninstalled JomComment and it caused some form of conflict.

Now I have uninstalled it the template no longer switches when going into JomSocial.

Best wishes

Paul

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  haxx 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum