Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!

Happy New Year Joomlart! Thanks for all the great templates.

I recently changed my site to use the Kyanite II template and it is causing one of my content plugins to be broken.

I have the Glossary component and DefinitionBot plugin installed. The DefinitionBot plugin allows for words that are found in the glossary to become a tooltip.

Under the previous templates (Fagus and Purity) this worked as expected. By after I changed to Kyanite II, the tooltip display no longer works correctly. The developer of the extension said that this could be due to certain styling settings. I have attached screenshots below. Is there something in the template.css that I can change to fix this?

My current test site is: http://phaphoa.benans.com/cms

Thank you very much for your help!

This is what the tooltip is supposed to look like (ie: in the JA Purity template)

This is what it currently looks like in the JA Kyanite II template

cxpham Friend

Another thing of note is that this plugin displays ok if I am logged in as a registered user, otherwise it shows up like in the 2nd screenshot.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

The problem is fixed, the reason is from a style conflict, i make my change in the /cms/templates/ja_kyanite_ii/css/addon.css file

Please feel free to contact me if you are in need of further assistance.

Thanks

cxpham Friend

Thank you for your help. Its very much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cxpham 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum