Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have turned off development mode, enabled cache mode, and added “postion=content-mass-top” to cache exclude. Site cache is also turned off.

However, when new articles are added to the site and the news module loads in the content-mass-top position, the new articles do not show up until JAT3 cache is cleared.

Shouldn’t this module position not be caching?

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

This is tooltip on Enable Development Mode of T3 framework

It is recomended to switch this setting to *Yes* for development stage of your website. This option will disable all cache, to be able to see changes imediately after page refresh, without clearing the cache.

Disable cache with setting “Yes” and else “No”

About “Shouldn’t this module position not be caching?” you need to check “Advanced Options tab” on the module may be this is cache module.

jminer Friend

I have this setting correct and I still have to clear cache each time. Super annoying.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@jminer 339718 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have this setting correct and I still have to clear cache each time. Super annoying.</blockquote>

Please send PM me with URL and admin access. I will check directly on your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum