Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello all

Due to this failing on my live site i have created a dubplicate site where i can problem solve this (the duplicate site sits in /36 on the main domain

So i have narrowed down the problem to when the menu modules are published it gives a complete white screen.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is not yet ready for latest Joomla Joomla3.6.3 ,
    Kindly do not update your live site or restore the site backup if you updated the live site.
    Incompatibility of extensions or template creates such kind of issue .
    I suggest you wait for the official template update and check all other extension are also ready for Jooomla3.6.3 then update the site .
    Always take backup of the site before Joomla update .

Krzysztof Ulicki Friend

Hello,
    Joomla released new version 3.6.4 with important bug fix. When You plan update Ja Teline 5 and when JA Teline will be compatible with 3.6.4?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    At present there is no update about TelineV , for the update yes template will be updated , we will notify the update via blog posts . Kindly follow the blog posts for latest nrws and updates.

Darren Newton Friend

Ello

its broken with 3.62 (you would have known if you looked)

when is this scheduled to be compatible?

John Friend

OK this explains the problems with Ja Teline V and Joomla.

Big issues here but unable to install back up’s at this point as we are online. It is one template that affects many customers. We can not avoid security updates in Joomla. A release of the update would be expeditious.
    We are on the edge and the jump to PHP7 etc. is enough. Magazines tend to be ahead of smaller templates.

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @darren and John
    Kindly open a separate thread and add your site details and issue description on it. So that we can assist you better .

Darren Newton Friend

Pankaj

THIS IS MY THREAD, WITH MY ISSUE ON IT!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Darren please send me your site super user details via private reply and screenshot of the problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum