Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have an infrequent problem with the template. Every once in awhile, the frontend will break. For example, the slides are all stacked on top of each other, the navigation CSS doesn’t look right, and some places have been shifted over.

So far, I’ve been updating plugins until it fixes itself. Many of these plugins aren’t related to Joomlart, too. What can I do to ensure that my template doesn’t go haywire, and force me to update plugins to make it go away?

P.S. I have JA Extension Manager set to manual for all plugins, because I thought that was the cause of the problem.

1. thumbnail
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In the screenshot, you added I assume the page is not loaded completely.
    I checked your site on my PC and opened the page couple of times its opening fine.
    See this: http://prntscr.com/haltyu
    Can you check it now?

Regards

dpswartz Friend

I was able to fix it shortly after that screenshot was taken. I updated JCH Optimize plugin, and it fixed the homepage’s template. Sometimes, I update JA plugins and it fixes the template, too. It seems very sporadic when it does this.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Glad to hear the issue is no more, I suggest you to turn off the css and js compression from template options if you are using a 3rd party extension for compression.

Regards

dpswartz Friend

Sounds good, I’ll give it a shot. Thank you Pankaj.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dpswartz 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum