Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Template (JA Mendozite) breaks after upgrading Joomla from 3.15 to 3.2.
    Urgent solution is highly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Please describe this issue in more details so that we can help 🙂

dohoa Friend

It shows a blank page on frontpage after upgrading from 3.15 to 3.2 from Admin Cpanel.

chrizze Friend

<em>@dohoa 397199 wrote:</em><blockquote>It shows a blank page on frontpage after upgrading from 3.15 to 3.2 from Admin Cpanel.</blockquote>

I agree with this, I spent hours trying to fix this issue. After upgrading Joomla to 3.2, several things break in templates admin and front end. Basically it’s not compatible with the 3.2 version yet.
    I can’t change theme style, theme admin does not save settings, JAT3 clean cache function does not empty cache folder at all.

The content shows up on front page, but the css-links are broken and thus not render the page at all. And I get a 404 error on jquery map file as well. Many things break in Joomla 3.2 upgrade. There are many settings in modules that does not even show when upgraded to J3.2.

Would you mind making Mendozite 3.2 compatible? Because it’s really not working with J3.2.

I’m running local on EasyPHP with Apache server
    PHP: 5.4.6
    MySQL: 5.5.27-log

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guys,

Joomla has just released this 3.2 version and most of our templates are not available for this latest version – including JA Mendozite template. We are in process of updating our templates for it so please try to rollback to the previous version and check our blog post for update news.
    @dohoa: if it shows a blank page, you can try going to global configuration > enable Error Reporting > then it will show error message in frontend and you will know the causes of error.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum