Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I would post in the t3-framework.org discussion forums but they are completely filled with spam and fake posts its impossible to use.

I’m using the T3 Framework template on a live site. I have two template ‘styles’ with different menu systems assigned to different menus. The site was working correctly until I updated Joomla to 3.6.4.

Now it is only when I turn off the inbuilt Joomla SEO that the templates display correctly on the relevant menu items. With Core SEO turned on the second template does not display and it just displays the default template on every menu item.

Please help as this is on a live site.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did u check this issue with default Joomla templates ? template assignment is done by Joomla menu option .
    Try to assign default Joomla template style and see how it goes . If you have same issue , there can something wrong in you Joomla .

ltempest Friend

Pankaj,
    Yes on a local test version of the site, using default templates works. I have found this, and it seems to be an error with third party extensions, and hence the T3 template not functioning correctly and calling the default template too soon:

https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/issues/12499

Unfortunately I’m not a PHP developer and cannot discover where in the T3 template or T3 Plugin to change the code to make it work.

Please help, this is on a live website and the template is not loading correctly.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    shultman Friend

Is there any solution to this problem?
    I have the same problem.
    According to what Joomla developers say it’s i bug in T3

Regards,
    Olle Zettergren

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Is there any solution to this problem?
    I have the same problem.
    According to what Joomla developers say it’s i bug in T3

Regards,
    Olle Zettergren

Hi
    Will you be so kind to open a separate thread for your issue and add all details for staff, so we can assist you better.

tekdinet Friend

Hi

I’m facing the same issue. I think some work will be needed on the T3 plugin to fix this. Rather than opening a new issue, solving it in one thread might be beneficial for everyone ?

Parth

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template assignment is done by Joomla menu . You can assign default Joomla template protostar ad default now assigne beez3 to a menu. If this doesn’t work its issue of Joomla. t3 doesn’t make any changes in assignment.

if you will open new thread you can see all private reply.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum