Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    can I have some specification to obtain the same graphic aspect of Live Demo? The “HIGHLIGHT” bar and “SPOTLIGHT” first!! but I’d like to use the Icon Menu’ (with icons), the left menu in that format on rollover and the right colored boxes (orange and green). I have not find modules or other to starton, but I’d like to obtain the same graphics and structure.

THANKS

fortest Friend

are you using quickstart to install the template?

to obtain the same result as the live demo if using quickstart installation, just click “install sample data” during STEP 4 of the joomla installation steps.

sbenia Friend

<em>@COMTECH 91954 wrote:</em><blockquote>are you using quickstart to install the template?

to obtain the same result as the live demo if using quickstart installation, just click “install sample data” during STEP 4 of the joomla installation steps.</blockquote>
    Thanks for reply…I’ve just installed sample data, but now the problem is solved. Write problems on css and ini template files. Now the only problem not solved enough is to enable the tab on right column, the two colored tab….Can you help me ?

fortest Friend

can u post a link or screenshot . i don’t really understand your problem. i could also help u check if u pm me the URL and admin account

sbenia Friend

<em>@COMTECH 92017 wrote:</em><blockquote>can u post a link or screenshot . i don’t really understand your problem. i could also help u check if u pm me the URL and admin account</blockquote>
    http://www.casaideaimmobiliare.com
    login

fortest Friend

i think what u want is the orange and green modules on the right?

i have created an orange module for u.

what u need to do is to put -orange or -green in the module class suffix as i have done.

also, pls PM all usernames and passwords or people could abuse the administrator account.

sbenia Friend

<em>@COMTECH 92021 wrote:</em><blockquote>i think what u want is the orange and green modules on the right?

i have created an orange module for u.

what u need to do is to put -orange or -green in the module class suffix as i have done.

also, pls PM all usernames and passwords or people could abuse the administrator account.</blockquote>
    Oh…ops! I’d don’t know that for enable the style!! I have omissed the Suffix CSS….THANK YOU SO MUCH!

fortest Friend

you are most welcome. cheers

sbenia Friend

Hi fortest,
    can you help me again please…..I’d like to compact the width of all site, without break the structure of all modules and section of the template. How is possible ??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sbenia 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum