Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Joomla Extension Manager is alerting with notifications about available Joomlart Updates but when clicking on installation it always errors with ?invalid extension update?

When I go to Joomlart Page for Template Appolio with official change log information then the versions are outdated abd older than the version listed in the Extension Manager
    but when I go to individual downloads for the various modules and plugins used by JA Appolio then the versions are correct or in some cases even higher.

Just JA Slideshow Lite Module for J25 & J3.4 in version 1.2.3 is not available at all on Joomlart download area.

After manually installing all available newest versions, I have purged the updates area and reloaded and still got 4 updates which is not correct.
    The only one is ?JA Slideshow Lite Module? for which I did not find any download.

All other three have been udpated to newest versions but this is not considered in the update check.

Have uploaded screenshots for all steps.

Please verify

1. updates-8
    2. updates-7
    3. updates-6
    4. updates-5
    5. updates-4
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

First of all, it’s recommended to use our JA Extension Manager component to check the updates of our products (templates/modules/ plugins). The default update services of Joomla is used for free Joomla extension only.

If Joomla still notices the update message, kindly purge all caches: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/wiki-ja-extension-manager/how-to#Known_issues

For the latest versions of extension in this JA Appolio template, that extension is used in another template and updated to a newer version. However, it’s not tested in this JA Appolio template so that we don’t update it in the download section of this template. It will be updated in the next release of template.

Of course, if you still want to use the latest version of this extension, you can simply take a backup of your site and update the latest version via JA Extension Manager.

Kindest regards,
    Saguaros

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum