Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have installed teline4 (last stable version) on local PC (W7/32) with Server2Go ( v.1.8.1). When I try to run I get next error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in D:server2gohtdocsteline4modulesmod_jatwitterjatwitter.php on line 332

What can be problem?

P.S.
    Same situation is and with XAMPP 1.7.3:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in D:xampphtdocsteline4modulesmod_jatwitterjatwitter.php on line 332

Thanks.
    :((

2hmg Friend

<em>@bobgen 209889 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have installed teline4 (last stable version) on local PC (W7/32) with Server2Go ( v.1.8.1). When I try to run I get next error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init()
    P.S.
    Same situation is and with XAMPP 1.7.3:

Thanks.
    :((</blockquote>

Hi Bobgen,

Please give this a go.. (because it’s not enabled by default in php.ini) .

Search for “php.ini” and open it. After opening search for “extension=php_curl.dll” just uncomment that one.
    After doing that, just restart your Apache and the error is gone.

Regards,
    Martin

thuanlq Friend

Hi,

It’s possible that you have two versions of PHP installed on your server: one with cURL enabled and the other without. When ja_twitter called twitter service using cURL, it’s probably calling the wrong one…

bobgen Friend

When I correct php.ini teline4 stared (thanks for that), but on front page I have next error messages:

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ‘Europe/Paris’ for ‘1.0/no DST’ instead in D:xampphtdocsteline4templatesja_teline_ivblockstopbar.php on line 20

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ‘Europe/Paris’ for ‘1.0/no DST’ instead in D:xampphtdocsteline4librariesjoomlautilitiesdate.php on line 56

Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ‘Europe/Paris’ for ‘1.0/no DST’ instead in D:xampphtdocsteline4librariesjoomlautilitiesdate.php on line 117

That 3 function is called on many places, and all that place generate one error message on front screen.

Can you help me?
    Thanks.

Phill Moderator

In your php.ini please turn off display errors.

bobgen Friend

I think, all works. I’ll continue test, but it works.
    Thanks a lot for help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bobgen 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum