Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i had just installed teline III about a week ago but i have yet to do anything to the site. Now there is a v2. just wondering if i should change it 🙂

went through the demo and it seems the main diff is the colour themes and toolbar drop down can be changed. What else is there?

any advice?

Phill Moderator

There are huge differences in the back end. Take a look at the articles on the blog regarding the T3 V2 engine. From the fron end the diferences are minimal although it is a lot faster. From the developers side everything has been made easier. Add to that the simplicity of upgrading to Joomla 1.6 whenever that gets released and it really is a no brainer to upgrade, especially as you have not yet done anything to your site.

mediazpteltd Friend

Thanks.

Sorry just 1 more quick question.

There is no user guide yet for v2. should i just use v1 guide?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

Userguide for Teline III V2 will be up by next week. you can install quickstart in your localhost for reference till then.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum