Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I follow the do to configure megamenu on the magazine home page, submenu with categories and news display with a fixed width not enlarged 100% width of the main body page as on the demo. In megamenu config pannel, there are no configuration available to do some change , the total width of the comumn are limited to 12. Dev site is on the following URL : eca2.mes-services.biz

• This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  frdt.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Column 12 is the maximum width in bootstrap3. You can align the container to justify and it will put the 100% width for the dropdown container.

Regards

frdt Friend

Thx but how and where aligne the container and justify it ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have to select the parent container.Try the steps given here in documentation.
    If you notice any issue share a temp super user login in private reply. I will help you directly on your site.

Regards

frdt Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    open Mega menu > select the menu > click on container box > align justfiy.
    See this http://prntscr.com/g8kgyh
    http://prntscr.com/g8khcr
    Clear Joomla cache after saving the settings in Mega menu.

Regards

frdt Friend

Really great .. Thanx
    I have a another question or issue ..in the module published on news-home ^position
    [Magazine – Home] Category Listing 1
    Content for the 4 first slides are above the container of the slide ?

thx again

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not getting your question what you mean by content?
    The news-home position is loaded by the menu and you can publish the module on this position to show the content.

Regards

frdt Friend

Yes, I know that the module is loaded by the menu . Module is well loaded , into the module, the 4 items are in a slide mode, there is a zone with the slide, this zone is emty, and the content is after this zone.
    Screenshot in attachment
    thx

1. eca2_news-home
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to customise the acm module, Kindly open the template folder/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.php
    file and customise the code as per needs of you want to change the layout.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum