Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    splico123 Friend

Finally it will arrive.

Please take in consideration that the most of the new sites use full width of the screen so I would advise you do same so it doesnt have the container look like you have atm.

basically for desktops use full width of the screen, you have more realestate to work with and you will have modern template.

That is what i can see from the work in progress atm. will comment with suggestions as soon as you post some updates.

TomC Moderator

<em>@splico123 456809 wrote:</em><blockquote>Finally it will arrive.

Please take in consideration that the most of the new sites use full width of the screen so I would advise you do same so it doesnt have the container look like you have atm.

</blockquote>

Some of us like a fixed container size . . . .. so how about the option for BOTH ?? 🙂

aardcom Friend

I agree Tom. I realize this is a work in progress but it appears more like a wordpress site than a joomla site. I’m hoping to see some added features but happy to see its on the way. Looks a little too oversimplified right now, but I notice that many requested a clean look so will see what the comments are as this progresses.

James Weston Friend

any updates on when it will be finished?

zorroh Friend

Is it possible to make events page with Matukio? http://demo.compojoom.com/matukio
    :-*

template for matukio inside teline v…

TomC Moderator

<em>@zorroh 458233 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to make events page with Matukio? http://demo.compojoom.com/matukio
    :-*

template for matukio inside teline v…</blockquote>

Well, if it’s a Joomla compatible component, then you should be able to integrate it into your Teline V based site.

zorroh Friend

Yes i know it is joomla compatible, but im talking about style for that component, so it is looked same as event page.

if you just install and publish modules then it will be not so nice and all your nice designed events page will be gone.

there is been before also many predesigned styles for different components what is maching with current template topic, and my suggestion is about that.

If there is event page…media page… its logical that teline v based portals will use some event component… and one popular is matukio, there is also nooku based ohanah…but im thinking matukio is much easier for custom design and matukio is more closer for event organizers etc

<em>@TomC 458241 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, if it’s a Joomla compatible component, then you should be able to integrate it into your Teline V based site.</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

The problem becomes . . . where do you draw the line ??

I mean, there are many great components out there for adding various functionality/elements to a Joomla based site . . . but if the Dev Team were to try to develop template specific styling for every component addition request received, ti would take multiple months to release single templates.

Remember, templates are not meant to be turn-key websites . . . they are frameworks from which a user/developer further modifies/customizes to fit whatever target audience/theme he or she wants.

😎

zorroh Friend

yep, frameworks. but still there is some prestyles.. you can find them in joomlart portofolio.

there is many templates with some components styling also.. why not give extra output for teline V?

teline V is most important/most wanted template over time.. so there is point to use some key component styleing.

TomC Moderator

<em>@zorroh 458263 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    teline V is most important/most wanted template over time.. so there is point to use some key component styleing.</blockquote>

I will forward your idea onto the JA Development Team. 😎

bionet Friend

I will be very happy when will Teline V! waiting for more than 2 years. Hopefully template fulfill all my desires in design. Am I correct to understand that while it is better not to ask questions and do not write our wishes on design, so as not to interfere with your work and implement your ideas?

stazzy Friend

yes boss. both will be great. I cant wait

scarney Friend

I would sure like to know more about the idea that this template is NOT being designed to be responsive and that this is a good thing for performance. It is pretty great to see how you are almost building your own content construction kit within this template. I also am all for the site being fast and optimized. However, having a template not be responsive seems a bit like swimming upstream. So, it will be good to understand better why this is going to be a benefit to us! 🙂

aardcom Friend

<em>@scarney 458542 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would sure like to know more about the idea that this template is NOT being designed to be responsive and that this is a good thing for performance.
    )</blockquote>

Where did you hear this? If it’s not a responsive template its not going to be very useful to upgrade. This is news to me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  scarney 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum