Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

some how cache is ultra-mega "sticky". I’ve disabled joomla cache and compression but if i make a change, for example modules name, i HAVE to clear cache to see this change. It weird.

Now, i am trying to set open graph but nothing works. I’ve tried several plugins and nothing and i am wondering if the problem is this cache issue. … could you help me???

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could u provide any example module , on which you want to change the name and getting cache issue ?
    I will try to replicate it on your site .
    About article thumbnail, you will need to install a 3rd party extension for Open Graph from JED in order to have full control over schema.
    You can debug the thumbnail from FB tool Here > https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/
    Also, you can check the article page source code to check your extension for the open graph is working or not , search for Open graph tags in source code .

laoracion Friend

Pankaj Sharma
    As i said, you can change any module, you can change any article, any menu. Whatever you change on the backend you wont see it on the front end unlsess you CLEAR CACHE on backend.

About the opengraph… i think you couldnt read my last post. I HAVE USED SEVERAL PLUGINS and anything works.
    Actually i tried to paste custome code under template manager and nothing. Nothing works.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You have System – Page Cache Plugin enabled on site, i just disabled it and now you can see changes without any issue .
    For Og tag i can see its working : http://www.la-oracion.com/blog/como-orar/618-los-dones-del-espiritu-santo-y-la-oracion-4-la-ciencia
    You need to scrap the URL in case article show older data image on Facebook debug tool , so FB load fresh data .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum