Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,
    migrating from Teline IV J2.5 to the T4 responsive version and just found and override that stretches the megamenu to full width.

components/com_jacomment/themes/default/css/style.css
    row 1329

.wrap width: 100%

overrides

templates/ja_teline_iv/css/themes/cyan/bootstrap-responsive.css
    row 78

width: 980px

and stretches megamenu to full page width so you might want to check this conflict out.

I can cancel JA Comment CSS width override, but an not sure how this would affect JA Comment styling so please kindly advise how to fix this.

Thanks
    Martin

P.S. Actually this is not the first time JA Comment component overrides something in the template and I wonder why (for example it overrides .table settings in template.css)? It’s like JA Comment has some kind of priority and I’d like to know how to limit it :).

1. t4_resp
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear Martin,

I can’t reproduce the same issue like you, with this new JA TelineIV – T3 framework, you can try to add your override CSS into /templates/ja_template_name/css/custom.css. Then the template will take CSS from this file in priority.

In case there is any problem with JA Comment, pls let me know, I will try to check for you.

Regards

obliat Friend

Hi Saguaros, thanks. I expected it won’t reproduce on your end as it s most likely my local issue. But then I don’t want to do unnecessary overrides and definitely need to find the reason why JA Comment CSS overrides other CSS. I could create a ticket (it’s a live site, so you’ll be able to check).

One other issue is that when I Publish JA Typo plugin Template manager does not work well. When I edit my Template style and click on General, Theme, Layout etc. tabs, Overview tab contents does not hide – they all load below it.

Saguaros Moderator

Try to remove the clearfix style in JA Typo plugin as I mentioned in this thread: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-manager-not-hiding-overview-blocks-when-changing-tabs/#post-512156

Hope it helps 🙂

obliat Friend

Thanks, it does. Tabs contents is not properly aligned now, but I’ll play with it to fix it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  obliat 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum