Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Teline IV quickstart does not include T3 plugin. After I installed the quickstart, it does not allow me to upload images or create a folder. It shows “Warning: failed to move file” “Error: unable to upload file”
    I tried to install T3 plugin but the system does not allow me to do that.

Has anyone successfully installed Teline IV 3.2?

1. p2
    alexsmirnov Friend

Hi Alex,

If you are talking about the “Joomla 3 & 2.5 (T3 Framework) JA Teline IV for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3 developed with T3 Framework” package, then the answer to your question concerning testing it is resounding “Yes!”. I’ve been testing it several times on my local and remote test sites without any problems.

From your screenshot it seem like you have folder permissions issue. Are you testing JA Teline IV locally or remotely?

Regards

Alex

alex_feng Friend

Hi Alex,
    I am testing it remotely. I noticed there was no T3 assets folder while I unzip the quickstart . Is that normal? Please advise.

Thank you

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

You are welcome 🙂

/t3-assets/ folder actually gets created for you upon first run of your web-site frontend and it holds /css/ folder to temporarily store optimised css files. It has nothing to do with T3 framework plugin installation or uploading images.

<em>@alex_feng 424737 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    …it does not allow me to upload images or create a folder. It shows “Warning: failed to move file” “Error: unable to upload file”
    </blockquote>

This really suggests to me that there is something wrong with your server configuration. In a normal Joomla-compiant hosting environment you should not have any issues with uploading images or creating new folders.

Please PM me your Joomla Super Admin credentials and your hosting panel login as well. I’ll have a look around.

Regards,

Alex

alexsmirnov Friend

<em>@alexsmirnov 424822 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Please PM me … your hosting panel login …

</blockquote>

Hi Alex,

I am still awaiting your reply to the above request.

Regards

Alex

alex_feng Friend

Dear Alex,
    I just sent you another PM again. Thanks.

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi Alex,

You can not upload images or install extensions on your Joomla system due to your system folders being unwritable:

Regarding this issue please either contact your current host or better still move to a new, Joomla-compatible one.

Regards,

Alex

1. unwritable_directories
    alex_feng Friend

Thank you~

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alex_feng 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum