Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am new to both Joomla! and K2 but think there must be a simple solution to my problem. Also, I’m not sure if this is a Teline IV problem or a K2 problem, so I’m posting this on this forum and the K2 forum….here is the issue.

Started creating site in Joomla using Joomla Purity II template. Added several articles but then found K2 content system. Switched to JoomlArt Teline IV template (which I LOVE) and loaded K2. I’m figuring it out slowly. Imported the articles from Joomla Article Manager into K2 and recreated menu links using K2 menu links. Everything worked fine….

BUT now when I add a new K2 item to an existing category, and try to view the article on the front end, none of the articles in that category will display. Instead, I get a “404-Article not found” message. If I add an article by the same name to the Joomla Article Manager…then the K2 articles in that category will be displayed, including the new article…and it is the K2 version of these articles because I have added extra fields to the K2 categories that are displaying. I also tried just adding an article with same name to Article Manager but different text and that makes the K2 items display…but it won’t display unless an article of the same title is found in Article Manager.

I know it is not suppose to work this way. Am I missing a setting in K2 or maybe in the JoomlArt Teline IV template?

Any and all help appreciated…

llmahan Friend

Found what was causing this problem. SuperBlogger module by JoolaWorks was preventing K2 items from publishing correctly. When that module was disabled, everything worked correctly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  llmahan 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum