Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am trying to use unstyled and others like I do in my other Joomla 3 site but it doesn’t seem to work. Is there somewhere in the template to turn custom CSS on or off? Also a couple of my mega menus don’t show up consistent with the others in MOBILE mode. Check it out at http://www.BigValleyNews.com.

Thanks in advance for any help…

Jack

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can you provide me the details which module suffix you are applying and not working with help of a screenshot,
    So i can check it on your site.

Regards

maderaguy Friend

The only thing I am able to do on select modules is darken the top border line. Not all mind you. Just some. I’d like to add many others so I can customize the colors or unstyle some.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not able to understand what exactly you want to do. But you can use this doc to add module suffix in Joomla.

Regards

maderaguy Friend

I am wanting to change the module boxes within the module setups using the module class suffix box in the set up. I am not wanting one to go onto the car code. Just use the box in the setup like I do in templates designed by other designers for Joomla 3. How is that hard to understand?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Without a screenshot, it’s hard as there are many modules and its related to customisation.
    Here is the classes used for the border of the module in sidebar
    http://prntscr.com/g2skbk

.t3-module {
        background: #fff;
        border: solid 1px #ccc;
        border-top: 5px solid #ccc;
        color: inherit;
        margin-bottom: 5px;
    }

You can override the code in custom.css file and change the style code as per needs.

Regards

maderaguy Friend

When I get back to my desktop I will shot over a screenshot.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    No issue, you can apply the suggestion i shared in my last post and customise the module border as per needs.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum