Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lots of problems with my website

http://www.RangersMedia.co.uk

• Search not working
    • Site not displaying correct in IE
    • Hit counter not working in the back end (I have articles displaying under 50 hits, when I know for a fact they have generated several thousand.)
    • Numerous other little issues.

I am happy to pay somebody some money to have a look at this and sort it out, I just want this site working and working correctly.

n6rej Friend

sir, your using a very old and insecure version of Joomla and JA software. Please update all your software to the latest versions

badgeronimous Friend

Hi there,

It’s the version I downloaded from here around new year.

Can anyone from Joomlart quote me for carrying out an upgrade on this. I need minimal downtime on my site, and I need this installed and set up 100% correctly.

swissa Friend

<em>@badgeronimous 309585 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

Can anyone from Joomlart quote me for carrying out an upgrade on this. I need minimal downtime on my site, and I need this installed and set up 100% correctly.</blockquote>

Lot of updates since new year including a full Joomla version change!

Before you let anyone into your site I would suggest that you install akeeba backup and make a copy of your site and then make sure you take a copy of the backup and store it on your local machine. Better safe than sorry.

If you want someone to upgrade your site for you – joomlart themselves do not offer this service, I would suggest that you try joomlancers.com. It is a site owned by Joomlart (I think) for freelancers.

n6rej Friend

as swissa said JA does not do custom work like that. Contact a freelancer

swissa Friend

<em>@badgeronimous 309585 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,

Can anyone from Joomlart quote me for carrying out an upgrade on this. I need minimal downtime on my site, and I need this installed and set up 100% correctly.</blockquote>

I see you posted it up on Joomlancers. You’re more than welcome for the recommendation. Think nothing of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum