Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

My website http://www.isfsports.org works fine with Chrome and Firefox. Recently it started acting weird in IE 9. It does not display the articles any more in Belgium. Someone in the US says it looks fine. What can be the problem? I cleared my cache. My frien and I have different providers but the same problem?????

Rudy

Sherlock Friend

Hi issports,

I took a look at your site at IE9 but not sure how to see the problem out, I think the problem probably came from your article contents, you can check again to see if your articles contains mess-up contents.

isfsports Friend

I figured out that the problem is not IE9 but the Google Toolbar. When I close the toolbar everything is fine. How can I resolve this problem?

Sherlock Friend

Hi isfsports,

Can you enclosed here a screenshot in which the problem is seen ?

isfsports Friend

This is what you get when you click on Inisde ISF with Google Bar activated

1. Problem
    Sherlock Friend

<em>@isfsports 339357 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is what you get when you click on Inisde ISF with Google Bar activated
    </blockquote>

I am probably a dude but please let me know where to download the Google Bar to install into my IE Browser for a checking 🙁

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum