Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear JA Staff

It’s great to see that JA Teline IV has been updated to T3. I’d like to use the latest Font Awesome version, which brings some great icons.

What will I have to do to use it ?

Kind regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m afraid that you need to include it manually by adding this line of code into this file: /templates/ja_template/css/custom.css (if this file doesn’t exist, you can create it):

@import "..path/to/font-awesome/";

hengstler Friend

Hi

Files are uploaded to: templates/ja_teline_iv/fonts/font-awesome-403/

I also created a file “custom.css” in “templates/ja_teline_iv/css” and inserted @import “../fonts/font-awesome-403/”;;

But it does not show any icon from version 4.0.3, only plain text …

hengstler Friend

Another question I’d like to ask: Is it possible to upgrade Bootstrap from version 2.3.2 to 3.0.2 for usage with JA Teline IV T3 and JA Brisk ??

Saguaros Moderator

For the font issue, you can PM me admin and FTP account of your site and URL of page you want to show the icon, I will try to check it

<blockquote>Is it possible to upgrade Bootstrap from version 2.3.2 to 3.0.2 for usage with JA Teline IV T3 and JA Brisk ??</blockquote>

Both of these 2 templates are based on T3 framework and the current version of Bootstrap that T3 utilizing is 2.3.2 so update Bootstrap may break the template. Hence, I’m afraid the answer is NOT possible and you should wait till T3 upgrades Bootstrap 3.0.2

hengstler Friend

I’ve noticed that T3 framework has been updated to version 2.0.0, but I guess I have to wait until the template is updated too … So I will be patient 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hengstler 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum