Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

HI Hainn84

<em>@hainn84 77861 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi questbg !
    where do you download Joomfish – Content Table Localisation plugin ? </blockquote>

This is a plugin for ‘Club Members’ only. I will ask JoomFish developers if I can send this to your, or if they can send it to you directly!

Thanks for the continued support.
    Chris

questbg Friend

Hi Hainn84

I spoke with JoomFish and they are happy for me to send the plugin to you. I’ll send the .zip file by e-mail now.

Good luck!
    Chris

questbg Friend

Hi Hung/hainn84

Please could you mark this topic as ‘solved’.

The JoomFish developers came into the site and modified some code. It works fine now.

Thanks for all your assistance.
    Chris

fresco Friend

could you please tell us where to find the alterations they did?
    I am going to use joomfish and that plug-in…

Sherlock Friend

Hi questbg !
    ok , i will mark this thread to “solved”. Please share that plugin to JA member via this thread. i think it very helpful. 😀 . thanks you.

Sherlock Friend

Hi questbg !
    ok , i will mark this thread to “solved”. Please share that plugin to JA member via this thread. i think it very helpful. 😀 . thanks you.

questbg Friend

<em>@fresco 78222 wrote:</em><blockquote>could you please tell us where to find the alterations they did?
    I am going to use joomfish and that plug-in…</blockquote>

Hi Fresco

To be honest, I haven’t got a clue what alterations they did! One of the four core JoomFish developers (Geraint) asked me for SuperAdmin access and a couple of hours later it was working!

No worries though, if you go ahead with JA Telline II, JoomFish and the plugin, they will know the fix now!!

<em>@hainn84 78340 wrote:</em><blockquote>ok , i will mark this thread to “solved”.
    </blockquote>

Hi hainn84

Yes please mark to solved and many thanks for all your assistance.

Chris

fresco Friend

thanks chris, but what’s bugging me is that probably I will have to pay for a work already done…
    wouldn’t you send me your files, in order to make a diff and check what’s new?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fresco 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum