Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I upgraded JA Teline III template and T3v2 framework with Joomla 2.6.2 and it’s working fine but I see the problem of JA News Pro module.

I am so sorry about the problem on your site. Did you make a backup version on your site before upgrading?

In this case, you can try to do this with steps

• Download Joomla_3.6.2-Stable-Update_Package.zip package and install it on your site

Besides that, I submitted the request to development team about the problem on JA News Pro module and you can follow the status here

Regards

dmu Friend

The site was copied exact from one server to the other. The News Pro module doesn’t seem to be the problem. I have it disabled now but the site issues remain. Internal pages do load, although after a long time… and the News Pro module is not on those pages. Something else is still wrong.

dmu Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    dmu Friend

We have determined the issue was tied to another 3rd party module. Sorry to bother you with this. The News Module is loading also. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dmu 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Teline IIIv2 not loading frontend after server change’ is closed to new replies.