Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Thanks you ! gray

glitter Friend

Hello,

Thank you for updating the template to RTL.
    Please, How could usign RTL now?

note: I have 1.4.1 (new).

Saguaros Moderator

Dear glitter!

The template automatic display the RTL language follow the default language, if the default language is a RTL language mode, now please download a RTL language package and set this as default language in the front-end system.

Please clear browser cache before checking

Good luck

Manos Moderator

Hello,
    I am getting error ( Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid. )
    when i am trying to install the quick install package (this is the first time i see this on any of JA packages).
    Anyone know what i can do ?

glitter Friend

Thanks tienhc,
    DONE! 😉

paellas Friend

Do you have a Quickstart version for Teline-III Template for Version 1.4.1?

I understand it would include template + plugins & modules associated with it.

paellas Friend

Great for the upgrade! … two questions:

1.- Do you have a schedule already set for future upgrades? …
    (or upgrades are released once they happen to be ready)

2.- Could you prepare a QuickStart version for TELINE Ver. 1.4.1 …
    along with demo, sample data, all relevant extensions ?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear Paellas,

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=143 << thats your Teline III Quickstart with everything to give you the demo site clone.

Future upgrades for any template depends upon compatibility issues with browsers, PHP versions, Joomla Versions or collectively called as bugs.

Please make a new thread for your questions, putting new question in an ongoing thread might go unnoticed by us.

Regards

Arvind

fighthatred Friend

<em>@tienhc 175672 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear glitter!

The template automatic display the RTL language follow the default language, if the default language is a RTL language mode, now please download a RTL language package and set this as default language in the front-end system.

Please clear browser cache before checking

Good luck</blockquote>

hi there
    i tried what you say and i installed a fresh quick start teline . but for some reason there is a horizantal scroll appering in each browser. so when i scrol to the left i see the member , tools and twitter popup windows just appearing there
    please take a look at the following pictures

Saguaros Moderator

Dear fighthatred!

Please follow the following thread 🙂

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=177576#post177576

dias137 Friend

i have teline III v 1.3.1. Can i uplading only changed files from 1.4.1 ? if its necessary first to aplading changed files from V 1.4.0 where i can to find them ?

gray Friend

<em>@dias137 180446 wrote:</em><blockquote>i have teline III v 1.3.1. Can i uplading only changed files from 1.4.1 ? if its necessary first to aplading changed files from V 1.4.0 where i can to find them ?</blockquote>

If you haven’t applied any hacks you can just install the 1.4.1. If you have hacks, you’d be required to re-apply them in 1.4.1.

Also keep in mind that a lot of modules/plugins were also updated in 1.4.1.

dankumc Friend

if i download and update to the newiest version of the template (incl. mods, plugins) could it happend that the positions of the sections on the front-end are changing?

i know the principals of CMS – dividing the data from the code – but i was shocked when i saw that the new update changed my individualy configured moduls to the standard positions.

i have no screenshot because i get rid of the new update :p

gray Friend

What you could do – is to check the module positinos by appending ?tp=1 to the URL
    These are positions for 1.4.1 http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iii/index.php/?tp=1
    By the same way you can check positions in your site.
    In any case, copying live site on localhost and testing new template on it before applying on live site could be a way out.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  gray 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum