Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m having a frustrating problem with Teline III. I really like the template, but there’s a terrible lag in the load time. You can see it here:

http://www.racinepost.com/joomla4

See how the site takes several seconds to appear even though I have it stripped down to absolute basics? It’s a really big problem I haven’t been able to fix.

Any help?

Thanks much, Dustin

gray Friend

It could also depend on hoster, compare with other templates loading time.

In addition, switch on the cache. In my case it really helped. Also, in my case loading was slow because of time lag in loading images from other sites (youtube) placed in JA Tabs. When the issue with YouTube was resolved it worked OK.

deblock Friend

Yeah, I wonder if it is with the host. I’m also wondering if at least part of the lag is because the site is in a subfolder.

No problem with YouTube or other outside images … I stripped those all out.

Cache is turned on.

kryptos Friend

When I try to open your site, it was slow for the first time, but later it opens much faster because of cache.
    Your site is on the server with other 754 sites, but those sites opens quite fast because many of them do not use Joomla.
    Joomla is great CMS, but quite “hevy”… 🙁

Saguaros Moderator

Dear deblock!

I thinks the problem is from your sever, you can use the CMD of window to Execute “Ping” Command, you ‘ll see that

deblock Friend

Thanks. This helps a lot. Much appreciated, -Dustin

edergobbi Friend

Hi, i have the same problem, it as explaned on the thread next page.. But, see my ping request form my domain.

And have my other issues. I don’t know why i need to take off all this..

Please.. Any reply?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear edergobbi!

Pls read this articles:
    http://www.joomspot.net/how-to-speed-up-optimize-joomlas-performance.html

i think that you must to make a detail plan about performance improving :), because your site is big website and has so many data and extensions working in there

edergobbi Friend

<em>@tienhc 169247 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear edergobbi!

Pls read this articles:
    http://www.joomspot.net/how-to-speed-up-optimize-joomlas-performance.html

i think that you must to make a detail plan about performance improving :), because your site is big website and has so many data and extensions working in there</blockquote>

This is not a performance issue. All internal pages are working fine and fast.. only the home page have this problem. I verfy it with my hosting, and fon’t have any problem there.

rembrant_123 Friend

Hi there! I have problem when I’m enabling cache plugin. After that on my home page appears code line under module names. Other pages generates without that problem. When I disable cache plugin- everything works perfect, but website speed is slow. Please check screen image. Thanks in advance.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear rembrant_123

I tried to check this issue on my site, but my site works well without the problem, can you pls submit a ticket?
    We would like to check the issue in detail

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum