Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

what are the differences between regular teline III and optimised one? only ja compress plugin?

didima Friend

<em>@korocop 152830 wrote:</em><blockquote>what are the differences between regular teline III and optimised one? only ja compress plugin?</blockquote>

different is optimesed one is faster and better bec everyone dont have fast speed internet, compressed better l think.

korocop Friend

yes i think so, but is optimised one created with ja compress or any other way? and how we can use it?

didima Friend

<em>@korocop 152880 wrote:</em><blockquote>yes i think so, but is optimised one created with ja compress or any other way? and how we can use it?</blockquote>

l think you will need to be a developer or register with extension plan which might help because we have basic license.

korocop Friend

if it is optimised with ja compress, we cannot download, but there is no enough information about optimisation, could be another thing

didima Friend

<em>@korocop 152888 wrote:</em><blockquote>if it is optimised with ja compress, we cannot download, but there is no enough information about optimisation, could be another thing</blockquote>

well l do use with out optimised version and l am very happy with it however would be better, l didnt try to dowload but you can always try or change your licence bec l dont know what is your plan.

however l think there is alot of information about jompresses version on this site you can always check out link below
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/new-release-ja-compress-speed-up-joomla-with-css-javascript-optimization/

korocop Friend

i know ja compress plugin, but i am not sure about, optimised teline III is made by ja compress

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  korocop 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum