Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello guys
    I’ m using teline iii and I’m trying to figure out how in magazine menu when I dont have anything to show in submenu (dropline) not to have also the gap…??
    Thank you in advance
    keep up the good work

Anonymous Moderator

Hi gpon

It is so hard to debug in the case. You should uninstall this plugin, delete magazine menu and install again

Hope it helps

gpon Friend

Hello again..
    Thanks for replying to my nessage
    I m not sure if I described the problem corectly.
    What I ment is for exampe: In telline iii (a beutifull work) I’ m using magazine menu. When in menu item “home” or any other menu item, I dont have a category to show in the dropline position, the empty backround stays….is that a bug or the css file needs a class so when “empty” dont show dropline..??
    Thank you in advanced

Anonymous Moderator

Hi gpon

I understand your issue now

For the case, you should submit a ticket, send us your information for checking.

JA is closed from 11-19th Feb 2010 for the TET Festival Celebration (Lunar New Year) & therefore only Limited Support is available for these days. Find out more at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/its-holidays-time-lunar-new-year-ja-closed-for-8-days/.

we will check your issues when we come back from Holiday.

omar al ansari Friend

Is there a solution for this as I would also like to implement.

martincg Friend

<em>@omar al ansari 168349 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there a solution for this as I would also like to implement.</blockquote>

is somewhere solved this modification?

gsinkaos Friend

also interested in solution for this ticket…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gsinkaos 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum