Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have just changed my hosting company, all migrating was fine. Now, my site shows up in firefox but in IE7 shows just the first url, after browsing..page error. what could be the error since this is the same site from the last hosting server?

Thanks!

http://www.medicalstudent.ro

andreipopel Friend

Pls, nobody? I see on other joomla forums discussions about AllVideos reloaded that could cause this IE error. Could that be? It worked on my other server.

anisjolly Friend

Hi andreipopel

have you tried to disable all videos and see if it works in IE7?

I’ve just been on your site and it works in IE7 for me.

Maybe you need to clear cache??

andreipopel Friend

Hi,

I just cleared cache. Now I do not use system cache, only that plugin cache. In IE my site loads once and if I browse through menu it breaks. Then I disabled all video plugins , modules , etc.. The same problem there. The fact is that on my other server there was no problem.

I do not really now if on the last server was this error on Joomla System, but now I can read this:

PHP Built on:
    Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/www/static/medicalstudent.ro/www.medicalstudent.ro/public_html/administrator/components/com_admin/tmpl/sysinfo_system.php on line 34

Could that be?

Thanks for trying to help me!

andreipopel Friend

And yes, I remember another thing, in Safari the menu and modules are bleeding.

On IE, administrator pannel works fine, no errors, only the frontend stops showing. It is something with the template

ShannonN Friend

andreipopel;119394And yes, I remember another thing, in Safari the menu and modules are bleeding.

On IE, administrator pannel works fine, no errors, only the frontend stops showing. It is something with the template

why does everyone blame the template? You have been told by a member in IE 7 your site displays fine, can’t be the template then can it?

if you feel its the template go here to the Teline II demo site look at it in IE 7 if it breaks then you can say it’s possibly the template or just your IE 7 settings? Then we can try some solutions
    ShannonN

andreipopel Friend

There are more than 40 medical students from my country who reported me bad loading and NO loading in IE7. I am searching for the error now, on my server. about blaming teline2, it’s a beautiful template but has maaaany small annoying bugs and slow loading pages(80 gifs ans so one, big coding, and so on, this forum is full of complaints about slow loading). Now I have this problem, not loading in IE7 or just loads a page and the next..hanging or cannot display the webpage. All other browsers are ok, except safari with some menubleeding.

In my Sys info I see this, could that be?

PHP Built on:
    Warning: php_uname() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/www/static/medicalstudent.ro/www.medicalstudent.ro/public_html/administrator/components/com_admin/tmpl/sysinfo_system.php on line 34

Thanks for trying helping me!

andreipopel Friend

Ok , I reinstalled Joomla, all good and functional(IE good now) except Safari. Menu-s are bleeding, some of Hot Topic module are colored in pink…strange

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  andreipopel 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum